Nail it! Pick the perfect bridal polish
Now that your paws are picture perfect and ready for their close-up, it's time to think about polish.
Sure, soft shades of pink or the traditional French manicure never go out of style - but what if you want something just a little less traditional? Nail it with our top talon tips!
1. The new neutrals are a good place to start - think of shades that look chic and sophisticated, but contemporary, rather than classic. Chanel's Frenzy, a greyed-out lavender, or the creamy greige, Particuliere, are perfect examples.
2. Consider the season: bright colors such as fuchsia or coral look pretty in the sunshine, whereas fall or winter brides can experiment with darker shades, including antique golds, berry hues or deep, vampy reds. Pick something that matches - or deliberately mismatches - your color scheme.
3. Take care of two things from your to-do list in one - by letting your wedding mani double as your "something blue"! Dreamy pale and pastel shades, either crème or with a touch of pearl, look great: we love Revlon Blue Lagoon, Essie Borrowed & Blue and L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche in French Riviera.
4. Wearing sandals or peep-toe shoes? Be playful with your pedi - go for mismatching but complementary shades, on fingers and toes. Some of the prettiest mani/pedi pairings include mint-green with taupe, lilac and grey or hot pink teamed with vibrant orange.
5. Introduce the tiniest touch of colour with a reverse French: keep your nail colour classic and simple, with the exception of the tips. Add silver or gold glitter for some subtle sparkle, match your 'maids gowns or try a co-ordinating colour on each nail!